Administrator Jim Janssens
Governor Joe Konefke
Jr. Governor Ernie Macy
Prelate Ray Miller
Treasurer Harry Kosmala Jr.
Jr. Past Governor
3 Year Trustee
2 Year Trustee
1 Year Trustee Jeremy Jock
Sergeant @ Arms Dan Jacek
Inner Guard Arthur George
Catered Dinner and two Professional Comedians for your enjoyment.
Tickets are NOW on sale at the bar.
Cost for this event is $30 per person which includes Dinner and Two Comedian Show.
The lodge will close at 5pm for the rest of the evening and the doors will open at 6pm for the ticketed event only.
Dinner will be served at 6:30pm followed by the comedians at 8pm.
Come on out and support your lodge and enjoy a fantastic dinner and a great show.
Sr. Regent Kathleen Suydam
Jr. Grad Regent
Secretary/ Treasurer Sara Selegean
Recorder Karen Dimock
Hello Fellow Fraternal Members,
Wow, here we are again. Well time flies when you are having fun they say; and being around my moose family classifies as god times. I hope everybody had fun at the Adult Halloween party, glad to see so many people enjoy themselves. I also want to thank everyone that helped with the Kids Halloween party, it's a great feeling to see kids having so much fun and being so happy.
Sometimes we take for granted what we have and don't show appreciation or respect towards others. This time of the year can be very hard on an individual so lets do what we can do to help make the season as pleasurable as possible. Sometimes just taking the moment to hold a conversation with someone makes all the difference. So, remember as the Holidays approach us let the joy of the season motivate us to give back to others.
I know this time of year can be hectic with family and friends from out of town; just remember they can come to the moose with you as a guest. As always, the three visit rule applies but heck why not get them to join and be able to enjoy the benefits of a great fraternity.
This time of year is busy for us at the moose also from our normal routine dinner nights to our holiday festivities. If you can volunteer for any of these events, contact a board member.
I am looking forward to enjoying the company of my fraternal family during the following but not limited to upcoming events:
November 3rd District Breakfast S.C.S. #1837 host - 9:30 AM
December 14th District Christmas Party @ Port Huron - 5:30 PM - Dinner 7:30PM
December 15th Kids Christmas Party - 12:00 - 2:00PM
December 21st Adult Christmas Party - 8:00PM
December 31st NYE Party - Doors Open 5:30, Hors dóeuvres 6:00PM, Dinner 7PM
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
May the Holiday Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your loved ones.
Awesome News: We are happy to announce the following WOTM members received awards for achieving Club 25 status: Connie Jolly - Club 5 and Monica Ann Damone - Club 25 Congratulations Ladies!!!!
1. Thank you to Chairperson, Linda Janssens and her volunteers who ran the Purse Auction on September 28th... We are happy to report a check for $309.00 was presented at our October 6th District #4 Meeting benefiting "Case or Cash"for Mooseheart!!
2. Also, on Thursday, October 17th during the WOTM Family Night, we held a Bake Sale to benefit Mooseheart/Moosehaven for their "Christmas in October" and $56.00 was collected.
Thank you to those who donated bake goods for this event.
WOTM UPCOMING EVENTS TO PUT ON YOUR CALENDAR:
1.Chili Cook-Off - Postponed... to be rescheduled for a later date
2. THANKSGIVING DINNER - Friday, November 15th - 5:00 - 7:30PM (please see the sign up flyer to donate a food item and/or your time toward this dinner benefiting those in need during the upcoming holiday season in our community)
3. COLLEGE OF REGENT ACTIVITY EVENT- Sunday, November 17th. 2:00 - 5:00pm - a rsvp is necessary (this event will replace the first WOTM meeting of November)
REMINDER: The St. Clair Shores Women of the Moose (WOTM) meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Monday at 7:00pm of each month, unless otherwise noted. (see notation 3 above) Please join us!! The following are upcoming meeting dates for your calendar:
November 25th, December 9th, December 23rd, January 13th, January 27th, February 10th and February 24th.
Members who have passed away ... with sympathy: Susan Janelle Nicotri .... Patricia (Garfield) Stone
1. We are always looking for your wonderful baked goods (cakes, pies, cookies, brownies, etc...) for the WOTM Bake Sales during Friday Night Lodge dinners...our members really look forward to something sweet!! So if you enjoy baking, please consider to donate some bake goods. Thank You!!
2. Volunteer to help out in the kitchen on the 4th Friday of the month, when the WOTM help with cooking for the Lodge dinners ... Curious, let us know if you are interested in shadowing during one of the Lodge dinners .. we'd love to show you what areas you might be interested in helping out with.
3. Volunteer to help out on the 3rd Thursday of the month, when the WOTM prepare and serve the Family Night meals ... let us know if you have an idea for a meal you would like to serve and we'll go from there...
4. Volunteer at any of the events mentioned above for the upcoming months ahead...
See you at the Lodge!!
Have a great day,
"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands --- one for helping yourself, the other for helping others" -- Audrey Hepburn
Every 3rd. Monday of the month
Come enjoy this event with your fellow lodge members
Members when you bring a guest into the Lodge you must sign them into the Guest Book located by both the front and back doors. Please remember that Guests are not allowed to make any type of purchases. Guests must leave when the member leaves.
Guests when in the Lodge you must obey all the Lodge Rules and Regulations. Guests are allowed 2 visits to the Lodge, the 3rd time they must join.
This is per Moose International By- Laws
1st TIME - GUEST
2nd TIME -FRIEND
3rd TIME - MEMBER
PLEASE NOTE - THE USE OF E-CIGARETTES INSIDE THE LODGE IS PROHIBITED.
There is NO double parking allowed on the premises, room for emergency vehicles to maneuver is needed when necessary. ALL violators will be towed at their own expense. Board of Officers
Jan. 4th. - Electric Haze
Jan. 11th. - Rock Bottom (New Band)
Jan. 18th. - Silver Studz
Jan. 25th. - Adam Allen
Feb 1st. - 10 Beach Drive
Feb. 8th. - Total Rehab (New Band)
Feb. 15th. -
Feb. 22nd. - The Dynasty
Feb. 29th. - Mid Life Crisis
Come play Pool
Come play Darts
Come play Internet Golden Tee Golf
Come play poker!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
S.C.S. Moose 33877 Harper Ave Clinton Township, MI 48035 US
Monday,- Thursday 12PM-12AM
Monday-Wednesday 12PM-10 PM
Thursdays 12PM-5PM (Fryer only reopens 8PM-10PM)
Fridays- 12PM-5PM (Re-open 8-10PM)